#1 Ohio State at #4 Texas

#1 Ohio State OSU 1-1 23
Final ABC
#4 Texas TEX 2-0 24
DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium, Austin, TX Box score

ernestdefoe

Administrator
Staff member
No. 1 Ohio State at No. 4 Texas — Week 2

Kickoff is 7:30pm EDT on Saturday 12 September, at DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium, Austin, TX. On ABC.

Both come in unbeaten — Ohio State 1-0, Texas 1-0.

Two ranked sides.

Thread is open — predictions, complaints and everything in between.
 
<p>So I'm sitting here watching this game and I'm asking myself a few questions. Is Ohio State really that good or is Texas just overhyped because people think Arch Manning is like the GOAT or is it a combination of both. All I do know is Ohio State is making Texas look like a high school team. So I don't really know what to think. All I do know is Manning isn't looking that good and it doesn't help they keep turning the ball over.</p>
 
Final: Texas 24, Ohio State 23.

Texas took it by 1.

There was almost nothing in the yardage — 372 to 336. Texas gave it away twice, Ohio State once.

Texas — Arch Manning 23/37 for 196 and a touchdown, with an interception; Daylan Smothers 21 carries for 74 and two touchdowns; Emmett Mosley V 5 catches for 67.

Ohio State — Julian Sayin 17/32 for 278 and a touchdown, with an interception; Bo Jackson 19 carries for 74; Jeremiah Smith 8 catches for 164 and a touchdown.

Texas / Ohio State
First downs — 25 / 19
Total yards — 336 / 372
Passing yards — 196 / 278
Rushing yards — 140 / 94
Third down — 9-16 / 6-14
Fourth down — 2-3 / 0-1
Penalties — 2-12 / 4-35
Turnovers — 2 / 1
Possession — 31:31 / 28:29

The thread is an ordinary topic again now — still here, still searchable.
 
Back
Top