Support for new layout

If there’s not already a new post indicator it would be a dream to have so you can see what threads have new posts.
 
1774728738-343185-image.png


Code:
.TypingUsersContainer {
  margin-top: 10px !important;
  margin-bottom: 10px !important;
}
.Post {
  max-width: 100% !important;
}

1774729374-633951-image.png
 
Now if we can get something done about certain tag backgrounds not respecting the tag color while others do and maybe get some kind of stats widgets going on this theme will be almost perfect other than maybe a few bugs here and there. Maybe something like what this site has going on but have total members and newest member as well as the discussions and topics. https://stryguardian.com/
 
KBExit I have already updated the theme.

Also @ram0ng1 for some reason when I just try to update it installs the old version of Avocado the version before you changed the look. It shows the newest update in Extension Manager but it never updates to that version. I wonder if it's something with your naming structure or something.
 
ernestdefoe Also @ram0ng1 for some reason when I just try to update it installs the old version of Avocado the version before you changed the look. It shows the newest update in Extension Manager but it never updates to that version. I wonder if it's something with your naming structure or something.

It’s probably due to the \*.beta suffix in the release tags... Composer might be filtering them out.

For debugging reasons, can you tell me the tag colors affected? If it’s multiple tags, just list them all.
 
I don't know if it's a problem with this theme or if it's from the Mobile Bar, but I cannot respond to Private Messages on mobile.

1774734740-875677-screenshot-20260328-175116.png
 
@ram0ng1 you can see them by looking at them on the dark theme and then switch to the light version and you can see the difference.
 
KBExit

Actually, it’s neither... it seems like there are issues with the host where Flarum is installed. Likely some Nginx or Apache header configuration.Based on the error, it looks more like an issue with the Upload extension.
 
@ram0ng1 no I'm not talking about what's in the screenshot lol. It's in the messages interface. The reply bar is missing. Those CORS issues were resolved, but for some reason, I still see an old CDN url trying to be used on first processing.

Edit: or it may be my phone's cache is fucked up lol. (On the old CDN url)
 
Back
Top