K KBExit New member Mar 29, 2026 #41 @ram0ng1 I updated it for him and I think the messages are a little better. But Homepage looks like this in mobile now.
@ram0ng1 I updated it for him and I think the messages are a little better. But Homepage looks like this in mobile now.
R Ramon New member Mar 29, 2026 #42 KBExit Could you clear the Flarum cache? You can do this by running: Code: php flarum cache:clear
K KBExit New member Mar 29, 2026 #43 @ram0ng1 it's been cleared after install and cleared again since you mentioned it. Still no change.
R Ramon New member Mar 29, 2026 #44 KBExit Please try updating again. If that doesn't work, try removing and reinstalling the extension: Code: composer update ramon/avocado --with-dependencies php flarum cache:clear
KBExit Please try updating again. If that doesn't work, try removing and reinstalling the extension: Code: composer update ramon/avocado --with-dependencies php flarum cache:clear
E ernestdefoe Administrator Staff member Mar 29, 2026 #45 It’s updating to the old version not the one labeled beta.
E ernestdefoe Administrator Staff member Mar 29, 2026 #46 I have updated to the newest beta version out.
E ernestdefoe Administrator Staff member Mar 29, 2026 #48 KBExit must be an Android thing as I didn't have issues on iPhone.
E ernestdefoe Administrator Staff member Mar 29, 2026 #50 KBExit so let me get this straight.....are you telling me it was operator error?
K KBExit New member Mar 29, 2026 #51 Actually no. I have to refresh the main messages page before I enter a message so the bottom bar goes away when I open the messages. I think the mobile bar needs to be fixed, not this theme.
Actually no. I have to refresh the main messages page before I enter a message so the bottom bar goes away when I open the messages. I think the mobile bar needs to be fixed, not this theme.
E ernestdefoe Administrator Staff member Mar 29, 2026 #52 KBExit I think the mobile bar needs to be fixed, not this theme. Click to expand... Could be....who knows?
KBExit I think the mobile bar needs to be fixed, not this theme. Click to expand... Could be....who knows?
E ernestdefoe Administrator Staff member Mar 29, 2026 #54 KBExit Well I will just uninstall it then until a better version comes out.
E ernestdefoe Administrator Staff member Mar 29, 2026 #55 @ram0ng1 just noticed this when move your mouse to the left side of the forum and the thing that pops out that shows other threads doesn't follow the rules for dark mode as you can see in the screenshot.
@ram0ng1 just noticed this when move your mouse to the left side of the forum and the thing that pops out that shows other threads doesn't follow the rules for dark mode as you can see in the screenshot.
E ernestdefoe Administrator Staff member Mar 29, 2026 #57 KBExit well that looks nothing like me or are you saying that's @ram0ng1 from all the work I have him doing?
KBExit well that looks nothing like me or are you saying that's @ram0ng1 from all the work I have him doing?
K KBExit New member Mar 29, 2026 #58 ernestdefoe I'm saying that's probably you when you discovered that while in a dark room using dark mode.
ernestdefoe I'm saying that's probably you when you discovered that while in a dark room using dark mode.
E ernestdefoe Administrator Staff member Mar 29, 2026 #59 KBExit Well thankfully I was in a room with the lights on. lol
E ernestdefoe Administrator Staff member Mar 29, 2026 #60 All team and conference logos have been converted to FA icons. That took quite a while to do but glad it's done.
All team and conference logos have been converted to FA icons. That took quite a while to do but glad it's done.