Support for new layout

ernestdefoe
I was just realizing that if I’m going to add any widgets, I’ll have to change the container size... I need to ensure there’s enough room for the new elements without squeezing the main content.
 
1775357068-874149-image.png


Pushing a few more tweaks and wrapping up the "projects" section.

Now that this part is finished, I can maintain the focus on the next UI refinements.

composer require ramon/avocado:2.0.11-beta

php flarum cache:clear
 
@ram0ng1 Just updated. Just noticed there was a beta13 on Github.

Just noticed beta15 on Github and have updated to it.
 
It's been a while since my last post here...

I have some updates regarding the Blog/News section. (dark mode)

Try it out:

Code:
composer require ramon/avocado:2.0.17-beta
php flarum cache:clear
 
One question... I noticed you're using the default forum color. Why not change it to the red from your logo? Just curious, haha.
 
1775414099-383226-image.png


1775414114-245698-image.png


I'm pushing the latest adjustments to the showcase and project sections.

try: composer require ramon/avocado:2.0.18-beta

php flarum cache:clear
 
@ram0ng1 I know this may not be possible but is there a way to add secondary tag FA icons into the discussion hero area? Something similar to the attached screenshot. Maybe also have the FA icon respect it's own tag color.

1775423102-830140-design-idea.png
 
@ram0ng1 That would be amazing if you could figure it out. Also if you could also get the tags to respect tag color on the main page while using the dark theme that would be amazing as well. Like#Atlantic Coast Conference is supposed to be in the blue you see in the post but on the main page it's a goldish color.
 
@ram0ng1 Most tags it seems to be working but this one isn't showing https://fbsfb.com/d/30-lane-kiffin-named-as-hc-at-lsu
 
Also it would be nice if there are two secondary tags like#Alabama and#Tennessee it would show the FA for both. Also in this thread it's showing the#Big 10 Conference FA icon instead of an actual secondary FA icon.

https://fbsfb.com/d/33-2026-national-championship
 
Back
Top