Support for new layout

ernestdefoe I think it's a contrast issue. The weight is too thin, which makes it hard to see.

ernestdefoe Also it would be nice if there are two secondary tags likeAlabama andTennessee it would show the FA for both. Also in this thread it's showing theBig 10 Conference FA icon instead of an actual secondary FA icon.

https://fbsfb.com/d/33-2026-national-championship

The effect is restricted to the icon of the second tag only. It ignores any additional tags.
I’m looking into showing up to 2 or 3 tags... I want to display more context without cluttering the clean interface.
 
@ram0ng1 For my use case I'm only ever gonna show 2 secondary tags. In the above linked post it's showing the Big 10 logo instead of either Miami or Indiana.
 
ernestdefoe

1775437052-429709-image.png


It's hardcoded to fetch only the second tag's icon...
 
@ram0ng1\#Big 10 Conference is technically a primary tag. At least that's how it's set up in the Tags extension.
 
Conferences like#Southeastern Conference#Atlantic Coast Conference#Big 10 Conference#Big 12 Conference#FBS Independents#Pac 12 Conference#Mountain West Conference#Sun Belt Conference#Conference USA#Mid-American Conference#American Athletic Conference are setup to be primary tags and tags that are the schools such as#Alabama#Auburn#Miami etc are setup to be secondary tags.
 
ernestdefoe I’m still not sure... do you want it to fetch the primary or the secondary tag?

For example, should I use the primary and secondary tag values from the post to display the icon laterally?
 
@ram0ng1 I want it to pull secondary tags. I'm gonna grant you Admin rights so you can see the tag structure,

You now have Admin access so you can see the tag structure. If you decide to update the theme please uninstall first and then run the command in Extension Manager using the ramon/avocado:2.0.19-beta or whatever version it is command. If you try to just update it installs the pre 2.0 version for some reason.
 
Oh, thank you! I didn't get it at first... Now I see how Flarum handles parent and child tags.

Finally got the child tags pulling in the right way.

Everything is syncing up with Flarum's parent/child structure now.

Code:
composer require ramon/avocado:2.0.20-beta

Code:
php flarum cache:clear
 
Also for some reason the showcase cards don’t show on mobile. It’s like they start to load but then go away.
 
@ram0ng1 yes. Most posts will have at least one primary and two secondary tags and it would be nice to have both secondary tags showing.
 
Back
Top