Support for new layout

Still not showing on iPhone and not sure if you’ve implemented the two FA icons or not but they aren’t working.

1775443313-739888-img-0170.png
 
@ram0ng1 I really am amazed at what you have been able to accomplish on this theme. I didn't even imagine you'd be able to figure out how to get the tag FA icon to show up in the discussion hero. I'm really hoping you'll be able to figure out how to get a second one there as well.
 
I’ll be adding the two icons soon.

For now, I’m heading to bed :) I’ll be back to work on the theme next week.

One last update:

Code:
composer require ramon/avocado:2.0.24-beta
php flarum cache:clear
 
Some times the participant counter is showing a “+1” next to the OP instead of simply showing that additional participant’s avatar:

1775820149-771302-screenshot-2026-04-10-at-131747.png


Also that “+x” counter has the avatar next to it showing through which hinders readability. Maybe add some backdrop-filter: blur(3px) instead? (This actually could benefit all of the transparent buttons)

1775820205-205627-screenshot-2026-04-10-at-131800.png
 
@ram0ng1 there are some threads where the secondary tag icons are overlapping or are not spaced out properly such as this thread https://fbsfb.com/d/13-the-dawgs-edge-the-gators there are a couple of others.

Here is an example of spacing https://fbsfb.com/d/10-aggies-escape-against-unranked-arkansas

Another example of overlapping https://fbsfb.com/d/9-down-goes-5-ole-miss

I do like the idea that Claudius suggested above kinda frosting the +1 in the circle so it stands out more.
 
@ram0ng1 not sure what happened but the fire icon on featured tags was finally showing up now it’s showing a broken image.
 
1776553406-419006-image.png


1776553454-590113-image.png


1776555031-196458-image.png


🚀 v2.1.22-beta​


What’s changed in the Avocado Theme 🌟​


🔨Improvements​


  • Added a customizable loading spinner button with SVG support and styles (PR #70) by @ram0ng1
  • Added online users feature with inline composer and tag selector (PR #69) by @ram0ng1

📦 How to update​


Code:
composer requires ramon/avocado:2.1.22-beta
php flarum cache: clear
php flarum assets: publish

Installation:

Code:
composer requires ramon/avocado:2.1.22-beta

View version on GitHub
 
Back
Top