Support for new layout

KBExit

New member
I do want to note that the mobile view could still use a lot of work. For one example:

1774654248-919206-screenshot-20260327-193014.png
 
@ram0ng1 the menu on the top right, it looks odd being round instead of flush with the screen when everything else sits flush there.
 
Also would be great if the background of the tag container would respect the color assigned to the tag. I'm only noticing this on certain tags.

Like the News and Announcements color is supposed to be blue.....

1774708908-993798-screenshot-2026-03-28-094055.png
 
I’ve made several changes to the discussion page and the messaging app... it’s not finished yet, but it’s definitely a step forward!

try update:

Code:
composer update ramon/avocado
 
@ram0ng1 I’ve made several changes to the discussion page and the messaging app

It doesn't respect dark mode now at all. Everything except the part at the bottom was perfect in the messaging app before.
 
I can check everything I need just by browsing the forum... But I'll give you a heads-up if I ever need an admin account. ;)
 
@ram0ng1 sounds good. I’m glad to see the theme truly coming together. The thing I love about it is it doesn’t look cookie cutter and unless you knew the site was running Flarum you’d have a hard time figuring it out.
 
Back
Top