Support for new layout

Time to log off for today haha. Tomorrow's going to be a long one! Catch you later. ;)

giphy.gif
 
@ram0ng1 I'll check out some widget possibilities soon.
Right now, I'm figuring out a proper layout that keeps the UI clean and minimalist.

I meant the widget's position...

I'm currently studying the best placement to ensure it doesn't break the clean design.
 
@ram0ng1 right above the footer would be a good spot I think. You can (I’m sure) make it look like the rest of the design.
 
ernestdefoe Currently tweaking the widgets and refining the badge and user profile pages.
Just polishing the UI to ensure everything is perfectly aligned and visually clean.
 
Just finished some general UI polish.
Now I’m all set to dive into the widgets.

try:

composer require ramon/avocado:2.0.10-beta
php flarum cache:clear
 
1775307645-303804-image.png


Just pushed some mobile refinements and cross-extension compatibility fixes.

Testing how the theme handles third-party components to keep the experience seamless.

1775307689-206297-image.png
 
Thinking about increasing the container width a bit.
Would a larger container fit the overall design better, or should we keep it as it is?

1775336579-59648-image.png
 
Back
Top